Montag, 1. Januar 2018

Wishes for 2018 - Annual report 2017





Wishes for 2018:

May light be around you,
Light outside and inside.
Wherever you are,
like friendly people

                 meet you. Irish proverb




PS. Everyone smiles in the same language! 


MY YEAR 2017: 
Birthday with my friends


Top of ... 

Walking over hot charcoal


Annual Review 2017

New arrival - Big new beginning!
Yes, back from Nepal and India, I searched for the scarce snow, wrote applications, ski tour leader course and literally before Easter, I could sign the contract in Menzingen ZG.

That made me flight active again: from April to May I was able to support two donation projects for my PJPS, NGO Philippines. A great graduation with the Medical-Dental Mission, where about 200 mothers and 200 children received free medicin and dental examinations including tooth extraction.

Afterwards Borneo – the greenest animal tropical island. The greatest surprise was that I went for two weeks on that adventure together with my son Dani! Right back for the summer time in Switzerland, mainly trekking and swimming in sunny Valais.

And then, since Aug.2, I am working 3 days a week regularly, in addition to projects, as catechist teacher for the cath. Parish Menzingen. Working in a good team, children like everywhere! Yes, and so it is over with longer trips, but I mostly have long weekends for beautiful Switzerland! There is enough choice here whether mountains, lakes or concerts, museums, firewalking, adventure rooms, etc.!

I enjoy my free time - with kids, friends, nature lovers, women'sport teams, spontact people ... oh and I have a great new apartment partner, Manuela Fusco.

Thankfully, I look back and look forward to everything else ...
Gabi

Time is running everywhere -
                                Let us remember and pray forever
and always remember the time we shared together :-)

and hopefully, maybe - maybe ... we see and hear each other again!

Please keep the contact and don' hesitate
you can write or WhatsApp me:

gabi.pjps@gmail.com;   +41 79 425 24 11