Mittwoch, 8. April 2020

R.I.P. Marina


Bild könnte enthalten: Pflanze und Essen

Palm Sunday, April 5th, 2020 

    

R.I.P.  Marina


Dear friends

I don't like to inform you. But i got bad news.

Marina died. A sad story. A "hirap" life ended, 

maybe because of this difficult Covid19 area. 

May God open his hands and welcomes her. 

And may we are careful to each other.                         Love gabi


foto feb 12, 2016

I met Marina several times in an outside Muntinlupa Prison. I could accompaign her a little bit with her housing, she got a new door with a locker, some clothes, bedding, a handy and we just spoke a lot together about her difficult life. I will keep her in my heart as  my lovely, smiling kaibigan.  Love Gabi



DEAR MY LOVLEY ANGEL,
in the darkest time of my life you came along and was there for me, brought me back to life.
You held my hand as nobody did, you gave me hope and strenght, you gave me back my dreams of a future, a future with you.
You sacrificed so much, you was so strong and i am so grateful for every moment of the past 13 years.
I miss your smile so much, your curly long hair, your voice and your smell, i miss it to hold you and sleep in your arms, you will stay in my heart for ever
Rest in peace my lovley Angel, my dear wife, i will love you the rest of my life and will remember every day the beautiful moments on your side

Your loving husband Christian




Condolences: (in Facebook)

Sj Gonzales‎ an Marina Viray
You will be missed, my dear friend, I know you hated the term "best friends" so I will refer to you as what you have always been to be, a friend. I will cherish my memory of you forever. Thank you for everything.

Snoopy Flitzebogen Dear Marina. Beautiful Girl, sleep well in heaven. I am sure there is a star only for you. And you look down to earth and take care of the ones you loved.
Snoopy Flitzebogen "There You'll Be (from "Pearl Harbor" soundtrack)...


My last visit: 

Surprise on Christmas Day, December 24, 2018

During my short visit i managed to find Marina again. She moved into another compound, in foot distance to the Maximum Prison. Lovely  children are living next to her simple room, and there was happiness, laughing around. As one of my gifts, I brought a box of Swiss chocolate, it seams that she whants to make a good advertisement. She told me about the difficulties to visit Christian, her housing and and and ...


 
Good bye 
my dear friend - keep your eyes on us 
<3 gabi
you found me under: Facebook/Messenger Gabi Sidler